For details on all our events, see our calendar.
- Sunday School (9:30am): a time of instruction for all ages
- Worship Service (11:00am): the center of our church life, where we gather before God’s throne to hear from his Word, receive the Lord’s Supper, and respond in praise!
- Fellowship Meal (usually the last Sunday of the month after the worship service): potluck dinner and time for great conversation.
- Nursing Home Ministry (usually the first Sunday of every odd-numbered month at 2:30pm, Grace Brethren Village, 1010 Taywood Road, Englewood, OH): a brief worship service for the residents and a time for encouragement afterwards.
Throughout the Week
- Home Groups (once every other week, meeting in members’ homes): each one led by an elder, provides an opportunity for instruction and encouragement mid-week near to members’ homes.
- Bible Quizzing and Adult Book Study (once every other week, off weeks from Home Groups): Bible Quizzing is for children ages 8-18, a chance to learn Scripture in detail, preparing for competitions with other local churches. At the same time, the adult book study works through Bible-based books on the Christian life.
- Friends Night (usually once a month, at different times): a time of fun, fellowship, and instruction for young people ages 12-18. Activities include: all night lock-in, trip to King’s Island, games night.
- Men’s Discipleship Breakfast (every other Saturday at 7:30am, fall and spring): we pray, grow in our knowledge of God’s word, and eat a hearty breakfast.
- Women’s Book Study (every other Saturday at 9:30am, fall and spring): a time of prayer, study in a practical topic, and encouragement.
Throughout the Year
- Presbytery Youth Camp (one week in July): a chance for youth in the presbytery to enjoy lots of biblical instruction and outdoor fun
- Outreach Events (throughout the year): service projects and sharing of the gospel in our community. One example is a Community Service Outreach, where we mowed lawns and shared the good news about Christ.
- Other Special Events: opportunities for fellowship abound through the year, with Reformation Day and Christmas parties, the Anderson’s Awesome Adventure (picnic), the Keys’ Men & Boys campout, and more.